Wednesday, February 25, 2009

does her jacket say bitches on the back?


ive gotten so much criticism on this jacket


i wear this jacket for the following reasons:

1. i love MTTM (Married to the Mob)
and
2. I like what there about - "a streetwear labeled designed for women by women."

Like they said when i wear any clothing that I own by MTTM i feel chic, smart mouthed, and of course that I can not be messed with literally and style wise. Even though it was based out of New York and the thought process behind it reeks of that "new york swag" (i hate that word .. swag but it fit well) growing up in philadelphia i can still completely vibe with everything they produce. the fact that my jacket says bitches on the back, and im okay with it does not mean that I dont respect myself or any of the young ladies walking around me .. it simply is a statement that for me means that im doing my thing and if you dont like it, i could care less.


"Love MOB, hate it, stalk its every move, it inspires opinions because more than just a clothing label, it's a lifestyle that speaks to style-confident females everywhere. Whether a MOB tee, string bikini, blog or photo shoot, everything has the MOB crew's attitude, charm and appeal stamped all over it." - Married to the Mob

i'll continue to do what i do .. and im sure they will too

No comments:

Post a Comment