Monday, October 5, 2009

when you work it out, im worse than you.

your guess is as good as mine

saturday night:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
^ bent
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
this blog is about my life, and my intentions are not to get rich off of it, or to become "famous" or “recognized” because of it. My original thoughts behind midterm yesterday were and I quote, “this blog is simply a place to share some of my thoughts and everyday findings” … “because I always seem to have a loss for things to do.” and I feel like I’m getting further and further away from that idea. It’s clear that I am growing and making better decisions and as a result it is being shown through my blog and possibly getting me more hits and followers but let it be clear that this is not a commercial blog. This is simply a piece of the very large puzzle of my life. If I haven’t posted in awhile it’s probably because I’m living my life just like you are, and taking time to understand myself and the universe beyond my computer screen and camera. I don’t plan to stop blogging anytime soon and it is one of my favorite things to do. But until further notice this is not my job, it is just a past time. And I really do appreciate all those who follow and check back every single day even when I don’t post. It’s a new month and more importantly a new season so I figured I would handle it accordingly. hello october.

No comments:

Post a Comment