Monday, October 5, 2009

dream girl

listening to: chocolate factory, rkelly
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
ive been waiting for a good time to sit down and write an introduction to what I have recently become a part of. i've been realizing the importance of surrounding myself with not only the "right" people, but people I automatically have an instant connection with whether it be an obvious connection or something I just can’t put my finger on. So basically to make a short story shorter I met this guy on facebook who had a blog and I liked it a lot and now I am a contributor on his blog. without even knowing the background of the creator (Ashani) or his intentions for the blog I had a rare and automatic connection with the content. If I could just blog for the rest of my life and make a career out of it I totally would and now more than ever am I beginning to realize that I may actually have a knack for blogging, and it’s a great feeling. visit this blog every day and if you’re in the NYC area attend the events and become just as loyal as you may be with my blog with this one (I wouldn’t lead you in the wrong direction).
http://barrelhousenyc.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment